Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Calorie Nazi Status Report

It's getting harder again. Flo made me go up a couple pounds, so the Nazi has been dialing back on my caloric budget like the sadistic bastard he is. I'm literally getting about 400 less per day than I was a week ago. Powerful software, but clearly doesn't take typical fluctuations of a monthly cycle into account - it sees it as weight gain, sees I was still eating within my budget, and decides the logical course of action is to slash it.

Now that she's on the way out of town the extra pounds disappeared overnight and then some. But I guess he's not taking any chances because he still gave me even less to work with today. Hopefully it will balance back out in a few days, 'cause I'm pretty hungry. : )

Total weight loss to date: 52 pounds

Now I'm off to the gym! Can't believe it's been over a week since I visited my home away from home - all my replacement workouts last week involved thermal underwear and snow shovels.

No comments: