Monday, May 21, 2007

From April 12th

(In which I was getting ready for bed at the end of a horribly bad day, when I'd been very, very sick and couldn't get or keep down much of anything)

Me (brushing teeth, noting pink swirl down drain): That's Just Fucking GREAT!

Wonderful Husband:
What?

Me:
I'm miserable enough as it is, I've got every single pregnancy symptom except ONE!! And now here it is...

WH: What?

Me: Bleeding gums.

WH: I'm sorry sweetie. That really sucks.

Pause.

Me: *blink* *blink*

Me: Hmmm. Oh. Maybe it's from the strawberry jello....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog used to be fun to read before you got knocked up. Now all you do is piss and moan. Isn't there like a support group for this kind of thing? It may do you some good. Good luck with all of your problems.

Spandex King said...

I always thought of my blog as my support group. Poor anon doesn't get it.

Sixteen Chickens said...

Strawberry jello? Ewwww!