Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You've Got to be Kidding Me

So, we always DVR American Idol so we can fast forward through the filler. Same tonight. This technique has saved me many useful over the last couple seasons.

I started watching the recording around 8. To my pleasant surprise, instead of the usual plethora of cheesy filler there was quite a bit of pretty darn good music and I watched nearly everything. A little before 9 I thought about switching over to the live broadcast to catch the winner, but decided it would be like cheating, so I'd go ahead and watch it on the recording.

The show ran over. My DVR CUT THE RECORDING RIGHT AS RYAN WAS ABOUT TO NAME THE WINNER.

That was about 15 minutes ago - I've been scouring the internet ever since, trying to figure out WHO THE HELL WON.

I'm so pissed off I can't stand it. I haven't missed on minute of Idol all year... and now their stupid live broadcast running late made me miss the only stinkin' minute that actually mattered.

3 comments:

LBTEPA said...

Oh no!
Re your swimming post - one of the first things that happened to me was being completely out of breath most of the time - but the day Noddie was born I got my lungs and all my blood back and all was well!
BTW I went swimming a few times during later pregnancy - & when I did tumbleturns the baby kicked and kicked - "I do the somersaults thanks!!" LOL
Take care

Sixteen Chickens said...

American Idol? What's that?

Veeg said...

Jordin. HTH! ;)